WUNDERWORX Inc, a Nevada corporation(“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We are a digital ad tech agency that assists businesses with developing marketing strategies and delivering advertising online to individuals that may have an interest in the products or services being officer (“Services”). We use proprietary advertising technology(“Technology”) to perform these Services for businesses that hire us(“Clients”).
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you, about you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.surfside.io (our “Website”), when you visit websites or applications where we provide Services, or that we collect from third parties in order to provide our Services. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website and in your interactions with the Website.
- When you visit websites or applications where we provide Services.
- From trusted third parties.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect the following categories of information in connection with providing Services or when you visit our Website:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access certain websites and applications, your location, your interaction with a website, application or advertisement and other usage details.
We collect this information:
- From you on our Website. For example, you may provide us with information by which you may be personally identified, like your name or email address, when you use a form to contact us.
- Automatically from your interaction and activity on our Website, including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, integrated mobile software kits, application programming interfaces, and other tracking technologies.
- Automatically from your interaction and activity on third-party websites and applications that use our Services. For example, we collect information from your device, browser, and operating system that includes device identifiers, IP addresses, usage details, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, integrated mobile software kits, application programming interfaces, and other tracking technologies, including our Technology.
- From other trusted third parties like advertising networks, data brokers, data analytic providers and clients, who provide us with information we use to provide Services to our Clients.
We collect information when you provide it to us, which may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you request Services from us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
- Your search queries on the Website.
When you visit our Website or third-party websites and applications that use our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about you and your interaction with and activity on those websites and applications, which may include:
- Geolocation information about your location at the time you visited the websites or applications. The location information includes geographic coordinates.
- Certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to websites and applications, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer or device and internet connection, including your IP address, mobile device identifier, device type, operating system, and browser type.
- The pages you visit on a website or in an application, how much time you spent on a page, the items you clicked on, the items you added to your online shopping cart, and information about what you purchased.
- Your views of and interaction with the advertisements displayed to you in connection with our Services.
We collect this information with ourTechnology, which may include:
We collect information about your onlineactivities over time and across third-party websites and applications or otheronline services (behavioral tracking). See Choices About How We Use andDisclose Your Information for information on how you can opt out of behavioraltracking and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enableconsumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking. The information wecollect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain itor associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receivefrom third parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, contentproviders, and application providers.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you, to provide you with information that you request from us, and to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To perform Services for Clients to allow the Clients to provide you with information about products or services that may interest you. In connection with providing Services to Clients we may use your information to:
- Display advertisements to you that are more likely to be of interest to you (interest-based advertising), which may include identifying and linking different devices that you may use and inferring your preferences to determine how and when advertisements are displayed.
- Create advertisements or marketing strategies.
- Review the effectiveness of advertisements or marketing strategies on behalf of our Clients.
- To develop, maintain and improve our Services or to create new products or services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about you, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To our Clients to perform the Services. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To other third parties under a license or other agreement.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, and for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Advertising Terms and Conditions [http://www.surfside.io/ad-terms], our Data Analytic Terms and Conditions [http://www.surfside.io/data-terms] and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our Clients, or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your personal information, which includes opting-out of receiving interest-based advertising displayed in connection with our Services. If you choose to submit an opt-out to us, it does not mean that you will not see advertisements when you are online, instead you will see ads that may be less relevant to you and may still receive interest-based advertising from other companies. We offer the following options to provide you the ability to control how we use your information and the interest-based advertising you receive:
- Web Browser Opt-Out. You can opt-out of receiving interest-based advertisements by clicking on the Ad Choices icon located in one of our advertisements and following the instructions provided. When you opt-out using the Ad Choices icon, the opt-out only effects the settings for the browser you used.
- Mobile Device. You can limit location tracking for advertising through the privacy settings on your mobile device. If your mobile device has the Apple iOS select “limit ad tracking” and if it is an Android select “opt-out of interest based ads.”
- Disclosure of Your Information to Third-Parties or to Perform the Services. If you do not want us to use or share your personal information with third parties or to perform the Services, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interest-Based Advertising. You can opt out of receiving interest-based advertising from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI's website.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, you may submit a request to this designated address:email@example.com.
Nevada residents whowish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised StatutesChapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.